|Smooth, uniform, matte gray (beige)
|Coating resistance to fall temperatures from -40°С to +60°С
|appearance of the coating
|Durability of concrete and metal surfaces in a moderately cold climatic region (Moscow)
|not less than 15
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity of the material
|W / m ° C
|Vapor permeability coefficient of the material
|mg / m h Pa
|Surface temperature during material application
|from +7 to +150
|from -60 to +150
|Material density at a temperature of 20 ° C
|kg / m3
|600 ± 10%
|Mass fraction of volatile substances, not more
|pH of material
|Drying time and film formation at a temperature of (20 ± 2) °С
|Adhesion of the coating by peel force, no less
|Coating resistance to static shock at a temperature of (20 ± 2) ° С, not less:
|appearance of the coating
Thermal insulation coating
Bronya Antirust Ultra-Thin Thermal Insulation
Bronya Antirust liquid insulation. For the first time in Russia, a unique material has been developed that can be applied directly to a rusty surface. It is enough to simply remove the “wet” (loose) rust with a wire brush, after which you can apply the heat insulator Bronya Antirust, following the instructions. Ultra-thin thermal insulation Bronya Antirust is a special composition with increased adhesion and anti-corrosion characteristics, resistant to UV rays and the action of chemicals (solutions of salts, acids, alkalis, certain types of petroleum products) . The coating increases the life of the insulated surface and protects against corrosion.
Ultra-thin liquid thermal insulation Bronya Antirust is used for thermal insulation of metal structures of the building, metal products, pipelines, industrial equipment for various purposes, operating in conditions of high humidity or exposed to aggressive environments. Operating temperature from – 60 ° С to + 150 ° С.
The use of Bronya Antirust thermal insulation in the thermal insulation of already existing structures and pipelines significantly reduces labor costs, since it does not require special preparation of the working surface.
Bronya Rustproof thermal insulation can be applied as the first layer, and for subsequent layers (to save money) you can use Bronya “Classic” thermal insulation.
The application of the Bronya Antirust coating allows:
- reduce or completely eliminate the formation of condensation on cold water pipes and air ducts; isolate equipment without stopping technological processes;
- reduce repair costs in the event of an emergency by reducing the time spent searching for leaks and removing old insulation,
- prevent thermal deformation of metal surfaces
- is the basis for further modifications.
For example, the estimated thickness of an ultra-thin heat insulator for a ferrous metal tank is 2.5 mm. Competitor materials (mainly American and Canadian) as well as our basic modification Bronya Classic required 6 coats minimum (1st coat of primer + 5 coats of 0.5 mm each with 24 hour interlayer drying. Our solution – only three coats: 1 coat of 0.5mm Bronya Antirust (Not only corrosion fixative but also a converter, adhesive and waterproofing agent (due to high rate of film formation). 2nd coat, after 24 hours – 1 mm Bronya Facade 3rd coat, after 24 hours – 1 mm Bronya Facade.
Request a free sample and view our listed specifications!
You can familiarize yourself with the Bronya Antirust instructions in the Technical Documentation section.
Ultra-thin thermal insulation Bronya Antirust NF
Modification Bronya Antirust NF, identical in the form of release and packaging, with a low-fuel (base) modification.
Important notification !
To date, we are not aware of non-combustible (NF) thermal insulating coatings similar and having a thermal conductivity of 0.001 identical to our basic modifications – complete competing analogues of these modifications from other manufacturers of thermal insulation products. But on the market there are:
- Non-combustible coatings with an NF certificate, including those of manufacturers of thermal insulation materials with a certain (or without) thermophysical effect, offering to apply on their basic (G1) modifications (by the way, without confirmation of thermal conductivity ) in order to supposedly obtain a final thermal insulation coating with NF certification NF
- Certified thermal insulation material, but whose declared thermal physics is 2 to 8 times greater than “one thousandth” (essentially without any legitimate proof of thermal conductivity)
Armor Antirust feature chart